1. What are cookies and how do they benefit you?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. They help that website remember information about your visit, which can both make it easier to visit the site again and make the site more useful to you.
2. What kind of cookies do we use?
- pll_language – the cookie is used to set the desired language settings while browsing the website. It expires within 12 months.
- __tawkuuid – this cookie remembers you so that we can link chat conversations together to provide a better service. It expires within 6 months.
3. How to manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to manage how cookies are set and used as you’re browsing, and to clear cookies and browsing data. Also, your browser may allow you to control cookies through the user preferences of your settings.
4. How do we process your personal data?
More information about the processing of personal data and your rights as a data subject can be found in our privacy statement here.