We will analyse directions of your flows, your service scape planning by categories, your sales concept and engineering capabilities or your store. Being fully aware that your ultimate goal is to attract clients and induce sales, we pay high attention to visual representation of stock. We will plan displays, deli-counters, horizontal and vertical cabinets in line with your store concept. We will advise how to use service scapes for cooling and heated islands to create zones of attraction and redirect clients from their pre-planned routes, how to create category management concepts that drive sales.
For those who seek to save spaces, we offer modular systems, when displays are integrated with other furniture or equipment.
Our assortment categories:
- Vertical displays for drinks, with doors or without. Highly recommended for gas station or other intensive flow retail areas.
- Horizontal displays are primarily determined for retail where products are weighted, packaged and delivered by sales staff.
- Deli counters, convenience counters: depending on the food, concept, regime.
- Modular counters are space savers: cabinets and shelves could be used for storage or sales of other products.
- Refrigeration merchandisers – cold displays for drinks in vertical positions
- Wine refrigerators for wine or other drinks display in horizontal condition.
- Refrigerated shelves for cool storing of perishable fast moving consumer goods.
- Freezing islands for ice cream, frozen vegetables or semi-production.
- Confectionary displays for convenient and aesthetic placement of cookies, cakes, confectionary.
- Warming displays – for ready to consume food.
We are trusted by: Maxima, Circle K, Rimi.