Lithuanian consumers are at the 20th place in the world according to coffee consumption for one inhabitant: statistics claims that on average they consume 3,3 kg of coffee per year. Consumption of ready to drink coffee is growing, therefore coffee machines are good investment.
We represent two leading producers in the HoReCa coffee machines category: Swiss Franke and Italian Nuova Simonelli. These companies place a special emphasis on research and innovations. As a result, their machines are reliable, durable, of appealing design, and brew supreme coffee. Simple and intuitive operations, easy maintenance and high variety of coffee types. Each machine produces major classic coffee types, and is supplemented with a number of other option: thick milk foam, chocolate, or tea. Assortment is targeted at cafeterias, hotels, restaurants, offices; suitable for self-service or professional approach.
Our assortment categories:
- Automated machines for self-service and convenient over-the-counter service in hotels, catering places, served events, where qualitative coffee is considered to be the central part of business philosophy:
- simple and intuitive menu, suitable for self-service,
- Quick pouring of coffee cup – guaranteed avoidance of clients crowding when a number of people have to be served,
- Huge capacity of coffee and water tanks, thus assuring coffee availability,
- Options for individual programming.
- Traditional machines for espresso:
- For companies that are proud of their barista made high quality traditional coffee.
- Due to advanced technologies and precision machines prevent from waste of coffee.
- Range is suitable for small cafeterias (up to 60 cups per day) to catering places where several baristas working simultaneously serve huge flows of clients.
- Capsule machines – suitable for offices due to simple usage and modern universal design:
- Uniform capsules, however, several types of coffee.
- Simple and intuitive usage.
- Self-cleaning function.